Pages

An old new someone

Monday, June 17, 2013

I received a surprise earlier today.
Don't know if it's a good one or not.
I'm still too stunned to absorb this.
A guy i briefly knew about a year and a half ago suddenly sent a message they whatsapp. We weren't exactly friends, to think of it I don't know what we were. Acquaintances? No not really. More like 2 strangers who briefly met and shared something. A month? Can't really remember. Anyway, we kinda lost contact back then and after a while i accepted the fact that he was one of those random people you meet for a while, never to be seen again.
We shared some really weird stuff... Not exactly pleasant, not exactly 'right', and truth be told i was kinda relieved that we shared no personal information or became better friends. I won't say he was bad influence, but let's just say he brought out a side of me that i don't really fancy. No no not of the illegal sort, you know I don't swing that way. Just... Not healthy lah.
Anyway, he's back. I don't know what to feel about that. I liked him enough to be friends with him but after resigning to the fact that he was forever gone, him resurfacing Is just messing with my head.
Wty are you here?

No comments: