Pages

Done and done!

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Alhamdulillah, the renovation of my soon to be crashing space is kinda done. The gastronomical delight area is done, its cupboards going ceiling to floor. Security is covered too. The yard has been given the sunglas treatment and all I need to do now is to plan my finances so I can purchase the needed 'accesories' fit for a kutu-turned-corporate slugger-turned-responsible for herself adult (finally!).

Alhamdulillah, I had my first substantial bonus from the company, and this, coupled with my savings will be used to pay for the seemingly little details yet actually costing a ridiculous amount of money kinda stuff.

Feels great to have done this from scratch, on my own. Mak and bapak has been a great source of support (and they sponsored 2 main stuff for me gastronomical area, yay!), and right now I feel blessed. Excited, uncertain and crazily hurried, but blessed all the same.

Will update more on things happening, but I guess the new nest wont be ready as fast as I desire it to be since I only have weekends to work on it, and evwen then, I am tied by my parent's schedules.

However,
by hook or by crook, I must must must settle in before I turn 30! Insyaallah!

No comments: