Pages

Magic 8 Ball iPod meme (mode bosan)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The way it works:
1. Put your iPod (nano/shuffle/classic) on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.


How am I feeling today?
Virtual Insanity (Jamiroquai)
Like JayKaysaid, It is a crazy world we live in

Will I get far in life?
Bad News (Kanye West)
Huh? o_0 Awww mannnn!

How do my friends see me?
U Still Got It (Jamie Foxx)
Ahhhh sweetnye. Maksudnya walaupun gemuk dan berkedut, I'm still cute and awesome to you guys? *mata kedip-kedip*

When will I get married?
Green Onions (Booker T & The MGs)
Hallamak. Lagu funk soul classic zaman 70an, takde nyanyi, instrumental aje ni. What does that mean? Berteka-teki tapi kool all the time?

What is my best friend's theme song?
She Hates Me (Puddle Of Mudd)
She does??!! But I thought I'm her posse!

What is the story of my life?
Call Me Irresponsible (Frank Sinatra)
I have a fishy feeling that this shuffling thingy is rigged. How could my ipod know?! *Looks around suspiciously*

What was high school like?
Gerhana (Kumpulan Kembara)
Hahahahah. Ok la it wasn't that bad. Separa gerhana je lah hahahahaha :P

How am I going to get ahead in life?
Meniti PErjalanan (Hattan)
"Kini ku sendirian meniti perjalanan. Jiwa ku kehausan, rindukan pertemuan." Okay, who's playing with my shuffle? Who, fess up!

What is the best thing about me?
More (Usher)
Yeah I bring it every time baybeh! *JOget ala Usher*

How is today going to be?
Hey Jude (Joe Anderson)
Look at everything in a positive way, eh. Take a sad song and make it better. Indeed.

What is in store for this weekend?
party Rock Anthem (LMFAO)
Party-rocking on top of a hill. Bayangkan shuffle dalam hutan hahahaah

What song describes my parents?
Minority Report (Jay-Z)
Hallamak, ni lagu pasal Hurricane Katrina tragedy. Ape kena mengena ni?

What song describes your grandparents?
Teeth (Lady Gaga)
OOOkkaayyyyyyyyy. I think memamng tinggal gigi je kot skang ni. Yang lain dah deteriorate dalam tanah :P

How is my life going?
Hey You (Park Bench Theories)
A song about not taking crap from people, and standing up for myself. Lebih kurang lah.

What song will they play at my funeral?
Moment 4 Life (Nicky Minaj)Very positive lyrics. I think this is an awesome song that celebrates life.

How does the world see me?
On The Floor (J.Lo & Pitbull)
Hahahaha. I'm an animal that ters off the floor? Hahahaha pun bolehhhhhh

Will I have a happy life?
He Won't Go (Adele)
I do hope that special someone akan begini. Terima kasih tuhan, aminnnnnn!

What do my friends really think of me?
When We Get By (D'Angelo)
With awesome friends around, I'm sure I'll get by :)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Revolution (Beatles)
Woh. I'm actually kinda confused here :P

How can I make myself happy?
Comin' Home Baby (Michael Buble Ft. BoyzIIMen)
Yes yes my new home makes me happy. Walaupun bakal masuk ke rumah yang takde perabut langsung, saya tetap happy. Yay!

What should I do with my life?
Untitled - How Does It Feel (D'Angelo)
Hah? Nak kena ada six pack dan badan terbaeeekkkk macam D'Angelo? KE nak kena luahkan perasaan cinta kepada crush? Apakah?

Will I ever have children?
Di Perhentian Puduraya (Kembara)
banyak macam orang kat Puduraya?!

What is some good advice for me?
Desafinado (Frank Sinatra)
Ok, ok. Saya akan puji si dia banyak kali sikit hahha

What is my signature dancing song?
All Said & Done (Jamie Foxx)
Not exactly.

What do I think my current theme song is?
I've just seen A Face (Jim Sturgess)
Omg this is so true!

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Stardust (Michael Buble)
"The memory of love refrained." Memang diorang kata saya perahsia pun.

What type of men/women do you like?
King Nothing (Metallica)
Fineeeee! I admit, I do fall for bums, once in a while.

What kind of kisser are you?
Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Vicki Carr)
...which might be a little weird at first hehe

What's your style?
Dance For You (Beyonce)
"I wanna show you how much I appreciate you"

What kind of lover are you?
I'll Be Waiting (Adele)
Perserverance and loyalty. :D

What would be playing on a first date?
All Cried Out Redux (Jill scott)
Err... I hope it's played for the dope beat, not for its lyrics.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Touch The Sky (Kanye West)
Hoyeah!

No comments: