Pages

jars of honey

Monday, November 14, 2011

Up there in the bluest afternoon sky
I see a constallation that spells the sweetness of your breath and smile
Like the beat of the heat, I got entranced for a while

Probably inside of me a mess of melancholic blues
Masking it up with pieces of tangerine skins and jars of honey
So hey
everything seems bright and sunny
Underneath, a heart that longs for you

And one after another the band plays past us
I roused the courage to tell you how I feel
And right at the moment I whisper it in your ears
Oh hey
This time a disguise bleeps out my fears
Buried still, a heart that sings for you

Up there in the bluest afternoon sky
I see a mire of lost confessions and unsaid myths all jumbled up in one
In your eyes, I'll still be ever young and fun

Oh hey
Friends we are, been so, all this time
Forever, a heart that's made for you

Probably inside of me a mess of melancholic blues
Masking it up with pieces of tangerine skins and jars of honey
So hey
everything seems bright and sunny
Underneath, a heart that longs for you

-1.49pm, 14/11/2011
Bukit Bintang

No comments: