Pages

I'll let Herr Hitler say it-

Tuesday, June 14, 2011





I've been an asshole.

I guess I'm still pretty much an asshole, but even the asshole me couldn't comprehend the outbrst of crappy emotions I had a few weeks back.

Apasal ntah, melankoli tak tentu pasal. I think it's the turning 29 thingy, you know. A mere 365 to the big three-oh. Tu yang tak pasal-pasal mid-life crisis. I don't think I'll survive being 60 so rasanya 29 is a good mmid-life crisis benchmark for me. But if the miserable past few weeks were my mid-life crisis, I can't imagine how sick my meltdown will be like. I mean, we're all allowed at least one meltdown per life, right? And no, I don't mean sick as in cool or awesome, but mentally deranged, dangerous knife-weilding chick kinda sick. Or maybe comatose kinda sick. That's also possible, and perhaps preferable over killing people, eh? Although being a vegetable is not really that apppealing either...

Anyway,
here's an open apology to all of my readers (yes, all 5 of you, i think lol), I'm sorry I bored you to death with shitty PMS-toned entries.

I can already feel the old me coursing back in my veins so here's to a better year ahead. Yeah!


p/s: reading Mein Kampf is really confusing the hell outta me. It's a really good read but sometimes I just wanna sock Hitler for writing such crazy-ass long windered nothingness that, after a few rereads, starts to make me wonder if there's actually some kinda secret message hiding in those words of his that has yet to be cracked.... illluminati conspiracy theory much?

No comments: