Pages

Sharing secrets for a lifetime

Monday, December 06, 2010

We all have secrets. Whimsical ones that we smile about to ourselves, sweet, funny ones that we're actually okay with. And then there's the dark ones that we refuse to admit, the ones we'd rather die than expose.

I've recently had a brush with the past and it taunted to expose something I'd rather left buried with old memories, and it made me realize that I am not unblemished.

Although I've made peace with most of the things I've done, there are a few that I'm ashamed to have been a part of. These are not earth shattering actions that might break current bonds or undo any worthy relationships of mine, but I'm sure they would change certain perspectives, and I do not want to go down that path, if I can help it.

So what do I do now? I truly do not know the answer, just yet.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments: