Pages

Telah di Tag oleh Puan Aida

Monday, October 20, 2008


Kalaulah boleh dapat RM10.00 untuk setiap kali saya buat Tag, woh, dah kaya dah!

-----------------------------------------------------

Rules:
1. the rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. each player answers the questions about themselves
3. at the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog



starting time: 7.42 pm
name: Azyze
sisters: 2
brothers: 1
shoe size: heels 10, sneakers 8.5-9
height: 162 cm
where do you live: taman melawati

have you ever been on a plane?
Yes.

swam in the ocean?
Yes. But It does get scary once you do deep sea, walaupun ada safety jacket.

fallen asleep in school?
Oh my, yes. Masa kelas Bahasa Arab. And I slept in my exam hall twice during Diploma. 

broken someone's heart?
I don't think so, I hope not.

fell off your chair?
Yes! Huduh betul. Thank god zaman dahulu kamera was a luxury!

sat by the phone and waited all night for someone to call?
I lasted two hours. That's my max - two hours.

saved emails?
Yes. A few. Zaman2 internet baru tersebar kat Malaysia, I'd print any important atau yang ada sentimental value, then tampal dalam journal. Soppy sangat, kan?

what is your room like?
A mess.

what's right beside you?
Right now? The wall. 

what was the last thing you ate?
Fried kuey teow.

ever had chicken pox?
Once when I was a toddler, then again soemtime in kinder. Tapi the second round, cuma dua je naik. Antibodi lambat react kot. 

like picnics?
Yes!

who was/were:
 the last person you dance with?
If I remember correctly, it was with Che T, Aida, Nurul, Uns & Ikzal @ Redang. Lama gila!

last made you smile?
Che Pah. 

you last yelled at:
Eze. Jeritan mesra...

today did you talk to someone you like?
I like my colleagues, so yeah. But if you mean like like, then no.  

kissed anyone?
ahahahahahaha (mengambil jalan mudah untuk menukar topik supaya tidak disoal siasat)

get sick?
two nights ago. The worst migraine ever, I couldn't sleep, kept tossing and turning sampai pagi. 

talk to an ex?
No. Tak ada sebab. And I hope I don't have to. 

missed someone?
Oh yes. MFRI, friends from the past, people long forgotten, friends lost to the world, loved ones who've crossed over to the other side.   :'(

who do you really hate?
I try not to really hate anybody, unless necessary. Currently only the guy who's created a ruckus and gotten us (the nation) into so much trouble. Go figure.

do you like your handwriting?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. 

are your toenails painted?
Mo. I do it whenever I feel gedik. Which doesn't happen often. 

whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
The one I almost slept in @ Mandarin Oriental. Heaven!!

what colour shirt are you wearing right now?
Turquoise blue.

are you a friendly person?
Most of the time I am. 

do you have any pets?
Yes, 2 adult females, Kem & Pinto.
2 male kittens, Ah Leng & Amat Kassan. 

do you sleep with the tv on?
Not intentionally. 

what are you doing right now?
typing and listening to Kanye West. 

can you handle the truth?
Boleh atau tak bukan soalannya. Lebih elok tahu yang sebenar dari dibutakan tipu, kan?

are you closer to your mother or father?
Used to be Bapak, but now I think Mak kot. But I'm still very much a personal person,  I keep most things to myself so my rapat is not in the 'sharing2' sense lah. 

do you eat healthy?
I wish I could say yes....

do you still keep pictures of you and your ex?
No.

if you're having a bad day, who would you most likely go to?
I don't think I have a who to go to. Instead, I write, blog, listen to music, read and wallow in my misery for a moment or two. I'm more of a loner that way. If all else fails, I'll just put my 'big smile big laugh' mode on and ajak my close friends out for some fun. 

are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Loud.

are you confident?
I don't know. I think I'm a clutz, quite shy and sometimes a coward. But people say that I'm really confident. Maybe it's just that do or die thing I have. 

5 things i was doing 10 years ago:
form 4 (16 thn)
1. breathing heavily, cycling through hills from Kamigori High School to Chisato's home on Chisato's old chopper (the bicycle). 
2. watching the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony at Bukit Jalil. 
3. still the weirdo in school.
4. finishing my second Malay novel. 
5. being complacent and pretending that SPM was lightyears away. 

5 of my bad habits:
1. Not a neat person.
2. I eat what I like, whenever I want.
3. yes, I nag.
4. A social hermit. Mak hates that, nobody understands why I am one. 
5. saying the first witty thing that comes to mind, sometimes to the expense of others. 

5 places i lived in:
1. Shah Alam
2. Taman Melawati, and still living there
3. Kamigori-Cho, Hyogo-kun, Japan
4. - 
5. - 

5 tabiat buruk anda time sekolah:
1. suka cerita idea -idea bernas yang dianggap weird dan agak kurang siuman oleh kawan-kawan
2. pura-pura faham padahal sepatah haram Ustazah kelas Arab tu ajar saya tak paham. 
3. Tak buat kerja rumah matematik dan bahasa arab
4. -
5. -
(budak baik, kan...)

3 favourite subject anda… kenapa?
1. Bahasa Inggeris - sebab best!
2. Pendidikan Seni  -sebab walaupun tak tau melukis, ia tetap best!
3. Muzik - sebab best!

3 subjek yang anda tidak suka… kenapa?
1. Matematik. sebabnya di sini
2. Matematik
3. Matematik

Menarik pada kamu?
Otak yang kero dan jiwa yang sebenarnya murni.

Kamu paling suka?
Bila dapat apa yang dicita.

Anda tidak boleh hidup tanpa?
Keluarga dan rakan tersayang

Setiap malam sebelum tidur, siapa yang anda hubungi?
Allah, melalui doa. 

5 people i tag
1. Anda yang rasa macam nak buat tag ini.
2. Anda yang tidak ada bahan nak menulis dalam blog.
3. Anda yang suka buang masa
4. Anda yang tak suka buang masa tapi suka buat Tag.
5. Anda yang desperate nak buat kenalan mahupun cari jodoh. 

End time: 8.26pm

3 comments:

roxychick said...

5 places i lived in:
1. Shah Alam
2. Taman Melawati, and still living there
3. Kamigori-Cho, Hyogo-kun, Japan

meh aku tambah:
4. 4th floor, **** msia (nama kompeni dirahsiakan demi menjaga hak & privasi penulis blog & pengkomennya)
5. avanza kakak R

hehoheho...

azyze gomez said...

roxy:
avanza kak R?!

haiiiyaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
(efek lompat pastu karate papan dengan agresif)

My name starts with M said...

tag 1 - 4 tu aku, kecuali 5 la hahahha takde la desperate sgt. tapi maknenye aku kene buat 4 kali? eh mana bole! hahah