Pages

My Booky Wook

Friday, June 06, 2008

How can you not love Russell Brand?

Oh, the wild hair.
Oh, those piercing eyes.
Oh, those sexy lips.
Oh, the witty, wacky sense of humour.
Oh, the scent of sexuality that oozes from his pores, flowing like hot lava into the souls of those who long for an Adonis-y comic saviour.
Behind all those innuendo-ladened stand-ups is a brilliant, sensitive man who wears his heart on his sleeve....such vulnerability could only make a man so much more desireable...

Sigh....
The thought of him boils my blood.I simmer, I sizzle, I -

Wait, he sings too?!


Russell dear,
You'd be the death of me.



Sigh...




Tip: A girl loves a man who can make her laugh, and laugh at himself.



P/s: If you happen to find Russell's Booky Wook on book racks around KL, holler please. I'm itching to get my hands on 'em! (Yes, that's plural for you.)

8 comments:

Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

macam serupa *tarzan, no?

*in a grrr yum yum way.

azyze gomez said...

Cik PMS:
Hik hik hik
tarzankah?

he can swing me right off my feet, straight into the jungle for some 'trekking', I say ;)

*larat ke? hik hik hik*
p/s: gedik betul bunyi aku .

Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

now i (the whole world) know what makes you tick. err.. growl.

roxychick said...

glamer la org atas tu kat mrmanager....

Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

hahahahahahahahahahhaha.

iouls pun teringin jugak nokssss !!

korang kat ratu donut gittew.

:P

Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

[ralat]

kat*

its actually "kan*"

this.is.not.me said...

hye sis!
tq la sbb sudi drop by kt my page yg xseberapa tuh..
*sigh*
im a beginner..blogging is just f0r fun..XD
h0pe i could link u..
=)

azyze gomez said...

roxy:
itu la pasal...
takpe janji kita dah post dulu hehehe

Cik PMS:
ye la, yela...
iols tau uols perlukan coverage yang lebih luas lagi... uols kan nak menguasai dunia blog di arena antarabangsa... ala2 furong xiexie gittew..

ahak..


this.is.not.me:
you're welcome...
selamat memblog, dan ya,, sudi2lah singgah sini bila senang. nanti saya hidang kopi ngan keropok naa..