Pages

Meme di pagi buta

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tak ada idea untuk menulis apa-apa topik. Sedikit gundah. Penulis prolifik jika tidak melankoli sekali-sekala tak bestlah, kan?

-------------------------

What kind of soap is in your shower right now?
There's two bars of soap (I think Protex), a shower gel (Impulse) and my Cetaphil cleanser.

Is there watermelon in your refrigerator right now?
No. We got pears in the fridge at home, and I stocked up some apples and oranges in the office fridge.

What would you change about your living room?
Technically I don't 'own' the living room so I have no say over it. But a nice, down to earth couch would be nice ;p


Are the dishes in the dishwasher clean or dirty?
No dishwasher at home, but I'm surethe sink is filled with dirty dishes from last night.

What is in your fridge?
A lot of things. Leftovers, shrivelled veggies, ikan masin. Lot's of ikan masin. Bapak memang minat ikan masin, kering and the likes.

What is on top of your fridge?
Fridge-top cover.

What color or design is on your shower curtain?
No shower curtains.

How many plants are in your home?
We have some wilting orchids on the dining table nad a few pots in the yard. Nothing else.

Is your bed made right now?
No.

Is your closet organized?
I'd like to say yes, but no, it's not.

Can you describe your flashlight?
Just the normal one.

Do you drink out of a glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
No. Too early in the morning to be drinking iced stuff.

If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
No garage.

Curtains or blinds?
Curtains.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two, plus a bolster

Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
Erk no. The darker the better.

How often do you vacuum?
When the mood strikes. And that doesn't happen often.

Standard toothbrush or electric?
Standard.

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
Nowpe.

What is in your oven right now?
Nothing. Maybe cobwebs.

Is there anything under your bed?
Boxes full of books, pirated CD's from my college days and an assortment of knick-knacks.

Chore you hate doing the most?
Oh dear. Vacuuming? Washing dishes? Tidying up. Yeah, tidying up.

What retro items are in your home?
My father's gramaphone, a classic typerwriter and a few old charcoal irons.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
Nope.

How many mirrors are in your home?
Including everyone elses, we have 6.

What color are your walls?
Living room is in beige, kitchen is in yellow, my room is in lavender, Am's blue and white & my parent's room are white.

What does your home smell like now?
Right now? I don't know. Probably like... nothing.

Favorite candle scent?
Used to love coffee, but currently in banana and rose mode.

What kind of pickles are in your fridge right now?
None.

What color is your favorite Bible?
Don't own a bible. Don't need a 'bible' bible.

Ever been on your roof?
No.

Do you own a stereo?
No. My dad bought ours.

How many TVs do you have?
1 in the living room, functioning. One in my parent's room, seldom used. One in my room, not used (we got this one free) and another in Am's room (dah rosak but bapak want to keep it for reasons we cannot phantom).

How many house phones?
One, non-functional. The last time we had a line was, I think, 3 years ago.

Do you have a housekeeper?
No.

What style do you decorate in?
No style. I'm reserving that creative flow for my own pad (when I get one).

In case of fire, what would you grab if you could only make one trip?
My handbag (which stores my purse, hp, puff etc), my copy of Hannibal and a few other books, whatever clothes I can grab. And oh, my uni certs. Wait, they're all over the place. I better go home and re-arrange them to be closer to each other. Huh.

4 comments:

My name starts with M said...

gramaphone! cool!

azyze gomez said...

aku tak pernah tunjuk kat ko ek masa korang lepak rumah aku lepas skolah dulu?

ya, but that was like, 10 years ago so maybe dah lupa la kan.. heheh...
lamanya tak jumpa ko. nasib baik ade keajaiban internet. aklau tak, hampeh

(walaupun rumah sepelaung dua)

My name starts with M said...

aku rasa penah tunjuk.. tp of coz lupe.. tp bile ko sebut balik mcm bole ingat..

oh well... that one day when we were kayu manis, cengkih, biji pelaga... lagi 2 ape ek? hehe

(fhm tak?? hehe)

azyze gomez said...

rempah kesukanan
rempah kaya
rempah bayi
rempah halia
rempah menakutkan


aku ingat kita penah buat translation camni masa time tu! hahaha aku rasa bodoh sangat ila baca balik..bodoh tapi kiut!

(cemana, aksi ting-tong jadi kiut katanya...vley?)