Pages

Buat meme lah.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

1.Do you wear a name tag at work?
Er...nowpe.

2.What kind of car do you drive?
I don't drive.

3.What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
We don't have Taco Bell here. How about something else? Mekdonel lah...

4.Have you ever had a garage sale?
No. I keep putting the idea off. Bapak doesn't understand the concept of "selling your junk", coz to him nothing is junk.

5.What color is your iPod?
Mine's a white first gen nano.

6.What kind of dog do you have?
No dog. Cats: Kem & Panzi. There's a grown male cat that's been persistantly hanging around our porch. Fina thinks it might be our long lost Chimp, but I'm not convinced.

7.What's for dinner tonight?
I hope nothing. I eat too much. Really. I feel like godzilla.

8.What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Oh, none. I don't drink.

9.Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
The infamous Bukit Cerakah toilet incident. Suffice to say I never ever put my phone in my pocket whenever I use jamban cangkung anymore.

10.Last time you were sick?
A month ago or so. But I'm having back pains now.

11.How long is your hair?
Shoulder length.

12.Are you happy right now?
Okayylaa.... (gaya Ikzal)

13.What did you say last?
"Ha, itulah."

14.Who came over last?
Mak's ex-bos, Puan Siti.

15.Do you drink beer?
No.

16.Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
We kid about it all the time, hehe. I was found next to a tong minyak agaih (Azyze dalam loghat Penang sounds like Agaih. Minyak Agaih = Minyak Tanah.), Eze from under a banana tree, Fina in the market. Ekram got away with no teases as he was such anak manja he could only be our parent's child :p

17.What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
I'd have to say my Mr Cookie Monster.

18.What did you get for graduation?
My Degree. Haha. From other people you mean? Oh, flowers. Yup, that sums it up (pathetic nya)

19.What's in your pocket?
Loose change. 70 cents of em.

20.Who introduced you to Dane Cook?
I have no idea who Dane Cook is. The comedian, is it?

21.Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
Noooooooo!!!

22.What DVD is in your DVD player?
Alamak, as of right now I don't know. The last DVD I watched was...er... The Number 23.

23.What's something fun you did today?
Made stupid jokes in the meeting we had with the Mother's Day comittee. I like making people laugh. I'm funny, you know? *rolls eyes*

24.Who is/was the principal of your high school?
SKTM1 - En. Daud. SKTM 2 - Pn. Sunarni. SMTM - Pn Tengku Azuan & Pn Rohani. I remembered! (Probably because I had no social life whatsoever in school. Sampaikan nama guru besar pun ingat dowh.)


25.Has your house ever been TP'd?
TP? TP tu mende? TP yang I tau adalah "I need TP for my bunghole.." from Beavis & Butthead. Toilet Papered ek? If itu, tak pernah lagi la. Malaysian kan baik2 bende camni...

26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
Catwoman!

27.What are you listening to right now?
I am the walrus by The Beatles.

28.Drinking?
Nescafe.

29.What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
Kat Giant boleh tak? The vegetable isle and the ones with jello and stuff. wheee!

30.When is your mom's birthday?
20th December.

31.When is your birthday?
Oh please don't remind me... 26 this year! Tua bangaka tapi ta achieve satu benda pun lagi dalam hidup! Such a L.O.S.E.R!!!

32.What's the area code for your cell phone?
+60

33.Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Alpha Angle.

34.Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
I don't drive so nowpe.

35.How many states in the US have you been to?
None.

36.What kind of milk do you drink?
I don't really drink milk. Kalau terpaksa pun, well, HL.

37.What are you going to do after this?
Decide on going to MIDV or not.


38.Who was the last person you went shopping with?
My sister Fina.

39.What is your favorite fruit?
I like almost all! Mangoes and bananas la kot yang paling best.

40.What about your favorite dessert?
Fruit coctail. Or mak's custard pudding.

41.What is something you need to go shopping for?
Shoes & skin socks.

42.Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
Almost everyone female is a Siti in our family, but I think I'm the only El****. Hehe.

43.What kind of car does one of your siblings drive?
Nobody drives yet. BUt I think Am will take over the black Lancer.

44.Do you like pickles?
The sour type, yes.

45.How about olives?
I'm okay with them, not that I eat em that often anyway.

46.What is your favorite kind of gum?
Haven't chewed any in a long long time. Mint ones, I guess. And the watermelon ones from Bubble Yum.

47.What is your favorite kind of juice?
Apple.

48.Do you have any tan lines?
I'm tan all over :)

49.What hospital were you born in?
HKL.

No comments: