Pages

Play on

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm addicted to Blogger's Play. Endless pictures from assorted blogs from all over the world. You get to see a glimpse of the everyday lives of people you don't even know existed - an everyday that changes your perception on life at every slide change.
If you have a blogger account, you can get the link to the Play page on your dashboard. Go there today and for once in your life, read the posting under your dashboard box. They are worth your time, you know.

I feel that my next entry will be in english too. I don't know why. I have these 'fits' once in a blue moon. Call it my bulan terang (or bulan gelap) days. Call it whatever you like. As long as it makes you happy.

(I have to tell you, however, that my english is very bad. Grammatical errors are permanent fixtures in my writing. I'll try to improve my english, insyaallah.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There, there, there, Lady Azyze; why do you keep putting yourself down? Hey, we're Malays and Malaysians at that! To heck with English Language! You should see some other blogs where there's this guy, he keeps making mistakes and couldn't care less! Now, is that macho, or is that macho, I ask you? (The answer is no :) )

So, no fret, practice make perfect...or glows with imperfection! Who cares?

WIth regards to bloggers play, :( with a sad heart I have to decline - I don't blog! - Amir, the non-blogging idiot, or clown, or jester.

azyze gomez said...

Amir,

May I ask you a q? Why don't you blog? You've been around some other blogs for a while so you obviously have more or less a little idea on the whole blogging thing.

So you don't blog because you don't want to, or you don't know how to, or you just couldn't care less? Or you're afraid what your fingers will type once you start (heeh)?

Anonymous said...

Lady Azyze,

I dunno how to write da...I mean, I can happily respond or react to statements and what not, but I do not know how to initiate - den malu da! :)- Amir, Muka Tebal cam Tembok Besar Cina

azyze gomez said...

Ah ha...

tak cuba tak tau kan...

Maybe as a writer, the words flows a bit easier for me. But yeah, I understand. I've had those days too.

Samalah kalau orang suruh saya panjat gunung ke, joget disko ke, kerja untuk ahli politik ke... haram tak dapat. pasal I don't know how to (dan tak berani nak cuba, haha)

jom gelakkan diri sendiri (sebelum orang gelakkan kita)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...hahaha! Den kotawokan diri den :)

Ahem...sshhhh! Jangan beritahu dunia, kang den malu! - Amir, Muka Seposen