Pages

While I'm waiting for my review to start...

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

1. What made you smile yesterday?
Listening to John Legend's heavenly voice.

2. What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Checking my office emails.

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Emailing Sandra about Elliot.

4. Something that happened to you in 1995?
I flunked all but one of my Arabic papers.

5. Last thing you said aloud?
Ahaha! Main kutu macam main judi aje!

6. How many different things did you drink today?
2.

8. What color is your toothbrush?
Green. Really nice apple green.

9. What is out your back door?
i think it's Azhar, our psycho (literally) neighbour. Last time I checked he was smooking a ciggie wearing only a crocodile underwear. He used to have this really hot bod, and me and my sis would go "Wei, model Calvin Clien dan keluar tu..". Now he's too unkempt to look good.

10. Last thing you bought?
Lunch.

11. Last gift you received for your recent birthday?
John Legend Get LIfted CD

12. What color is your front door?
Brown. it's stained solid wood.

13. Where do you keep your change?
The official statement would be "in my purse". The truth is they're all loose in my bag.

14. Whats the weather like today?
It rained this morning, now it's cloudy.

15. Best ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Mint.

16. Something you're excited about?
Going for my first lingerie shoot.
Wait, wait...it's not me that's modelling. It's the brochure shoot.

17. Last rainbow you saw?
Sometime last month. Tried to snap pictures but it was too dark to take a clear one.

18. How heavy are you?
Is this question necessary? But the again, is this whole quizlet necessary?

19. Do you have any sisters?
Yes. Two.

20. Are you very random?
Sometimes.

21. Do you want to cut your hair?
Not yet. I have the urge to cut my hair almost every month. But I think I should stick with long hair. Once it gets below my shoulderblades, then I'll go and get that cut.

22. Are you over the age of 22?
Yes.

23. Do you talk alot?
I have so many things to say that I need a blog.

24. Do you watch the oc?
No. Somehow not interested with the new breed of soppy teen dramas. Blame it on 90210.
I'm more of a comedy kinda gal.

25. What day does your school end this year?
School? That's so 6 years ago.

26. Does your screen name have an 'X' in it?
No.

27. Do you know anyone called steve?
Yes.

28. Do you make up your own words?
Who else would do it for me then?

29. Are you ticklish?
Kinda.

30. Are you typically a happy person?
I'd say yes.

31. Do you believe that rules were meant to be broken?
Er.. yes. Not all though. Some.

32. Do you like being challenged?
Depends on who's challenging, and what the chalenge is. I draw the line at stripping Scrabble. Hehehe.

33. Are you generally a cold person?
I don't know. I'm sure I have given that impression once or twice. Unintentionally though. I'm really a warm one.

34. Are you musically inclined?
Oh very.

35. Is laughter the best medicine?
It soothes the mind, but not necessarily the best remedy.

36. What do you do to irritate people?
Hog the conversation, hog the limelight.

37. Are you a dreamer or a thinker?
i'm a 50% -50%.

38. Do you like people to stare at you?
No.

39. Do you prefer giving smiles or getting them?
I like both.

40. Do you admit it when you are wrong?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

No comments: