Pages

I think therefore I feel

Friday, October 13, 2006

I was blogsurfing when I came to this meme by born dancin' (who happens to be a great writer, if I may say so). thought I'd do em up.


My earliest memory is...
crying my eyes out in a huge van (coz I was 2 or 3 yrs old then, so everything seemed huge.) Me, Bapak & Mak, we lived in Sabah for a few years coz they got shifted there. They'd send me to stay with a family in KK, then pick me up after office hours. It was always in the early morning (around 5am) and I hated the whole bye-see-you-later affair.

At high school I...
was the odd one. I didn't quite fit in. I wasn't nerdy, and I definitely wasn't glam enough to be, well, glam. And being plain and near-ugly didn't help much too. I had a few friends, but somehow I think we were friends for the fact that we were in the same class. And I'm female. Our likes and dislikes are polar opposites. I don't know... I guess I was just too kooky a character to be friends with.

My first relationship was...
not a real one. It was all a hoax. I'm still searching for someone that I can confidently call my first partner, my first true relationship. But will I find him? I don't know.

I wish i'd never worn...
my mother's hideous purple and white polka dotted suit for my end-year singing competition. I was twelve. I was stupid. THE disaster of my life. I still cringe whenever that incident crosses my mind. Mak is of course, still delusional. She thinks that it was a great outfit. Ya, right.

My mother told me...
that I am a positive role model to my little sisters and brother. Then how come they don't study as hard as I did, or have great ambitions? Why do I have this chill, that my brother's gonna be wasted?

I wish I had...
told him what I felt all these years. Oh wait, I take that back. He's not supposed to know. And I know that he’ll never know...

My most humiliating moment was...
the purple polkadot suit incident. Nothing tops that. I felt like Tinky Winky with pox.

At home I cook...
anything. It's great that my siblings love my cooking. I love cooking for them.

My last meal would be...
that one perfect menu. I’ll get back to you onceI've compiled it.

I'm very bad at...
relationships.

When I was a child...
I thought adults are vile. Now that I am one myself... well... I’m confused.

The book that changed my life is...
Go Ask Alice. I wasn't into drugs or anything back then (I was 13) but it sure changed me. It made me stop and think of my life. Re-arranged my issues and priorities. It was then that I realized that I'd been wasting my potential. When I entered Uni, I made sure I went all out. And I left Uni a reborn.

It's not fashionable, but I love...
my orange halloween jacket, my bohemian skirts (that have now somehow became a trend here…seriously! which totally rules unfashionable out) and my plastic hoop earrings.

Friends say I am...
different. Weird. Cheerful. Eccentric. Happy. Funny. Kooky. Depressed. Anti-social. Extrovert. Creative. Musical. Boring. Intelligent. Blur. All kinds of adjectives you can think of.

If only I could...
go to Scotland, and marry Ewan McGregor. *Sigh*

The last big belly laugh I had was...
yesterday, with Eze and Fina. I hope we'd still be able to share teary laughs when we're 70 and wrinkly. I luv muh sistahs!

What I don't find amusing is...
making fun of people. When you really actually care about them. WTF?!

I'm always being asked...
So, have you met anyone new?

If I wasn't me...
it must've been you.

At the moment I'm listening to...
Don't Wanna Try by Tyrese. Beautiful.

My favourite work of art is...
definately not that crap you call poetry (you know who you are)

If I were a car I'd be...
wondering what it feels like to be a human.

I often wonder...
why appearance is everything to some people, and why it doesn't really matter to me.

No comments: