Pages

Magic 8 Ball iPod meme

Friday, June 16, 2006

The way it works:
1. Put your iPod (nano/shuffle/video) on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.


How am I feeling today?
Dream A Little Dream Of Me (KD Lang & Tony Bennett)
Yeah...it's raining outside, it's cold inside...romantic is good...

Will I get far in life?
Every Little Bit Hurts (Alicia Key)
Oppss....that can't be good...

How do my friends see me?
Lover You Should Have Come Over (Jamie Culum)
Ahh... do they want me to come over more often, or do they think of me as their lover? Ah??!

When will I get married?
Daku Percaya (Afdlin Shauki)
Although I have been unattached for yonks, there's still hope

What is my best friend's theme song?
Blue (sugarbabes)
OMG this is soooo Unee!

What is the story of my life?
I'm In The Mood (MC Syze feat Shorty Soul)
Yeah! Whaddup party people! I've gone through ruff times, but made it after all :)

What was high school like?
Positivity (Stevie Wonder)
Always look on the bright side. I was quite the wallflower back then, but at least I never had any problems. Good la since I'm kinda like a role model for my siblings (although they got into lotsa trouble in school!)

How am I going to get ahead in life?
If I Ain't Got You (Alicia Keys)
This is a sign that I should get a bf already...sigh

What is the best thing about me?
Live & Let Die (Guns n Roses)
Hmmm.....

How is today going to be?
Siva (Smashing Pumpkin)
Ahh.... interesting...

What is in store for this weekend?
Blurry (Puddle Of Mudd)
Nooo! I'm bringing bapak out for a nice Father'-Daughter lepak. please nooo....

What song describes my parents?
Back In The Saddle (Aerosmith)
Oh man, you mean to tell me they're still DOING it?!


What song describes your grandparents?
Talk To Me (Keri Noble)
Perhaps my tok is quite lonely... I should call her up, sometime.

How is my life going?
So What The Fuss (Stevie Wonder)
Yeah..so what? (Attitude keji)

What song will they play at my funeral?
High & Dry (Jamie Cullum)
I love Jamie to bits, but perhaps this is taking it too far...

How does the world see me?
Summertime (Aaron Neville)
I am quite cheery. Very chatty, laugh a lot. And this song is the jazzy version, so I'm happy with the prediction :)

Will I have a happy life?
I get a kick out Of You (Jamie Cullum)
Yay!

What do my friends really think of me?
Let's Go Dancin' (Kool & The Gang)
Groove with da tunes, bay-beh!

Do people secretly lust after me?
Trouble (Coldplay)
you shouldn't keep it inside, guys! Express yourself. (though I can't warrant that I'll not slap you if you start grabbing my butt)

How can I make myself happy?
So Real (Black Eyed Peas)
Just be real wit' me. U'huh.

What should I do with my life?
Sympathy For The Devil (Guns N roses)
...cause I'm such an angel! muahahahaha....

Will I ever have children?
From Me To You (Beatles)
Ah.. that means I'll be getting a lot, eh? hihi

What is some good advice for me?
Cherub Rock (Smashin pumpkin)
Er...I need to digest this for a while...err...

What is my signature dancing song?
All That Jazz (Ute Lemper)
OMG! I used to love play pretend that I'am a broadway actress! Hah!

What do I think my current theme song is?
Let's Get Lifted Again (John Legend)
I have tonnes of TLC to spread around....

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Summer Wind (Frank Sinatra)
Yah, they think I'm a soppy bastard

What type of men/women do you like?
Good (Pusycat Dolls)
It's a new dawn, and a new day and a new life for me..and i'm feelin good...

What kind of kisser are you?
If I Was Your Woman (Alicia Keys)
..I'd smootch you all over ;)

What's your style?
Belle (Jack Johnson)
Serenade me anytime babe, anytime...

What kind of lover are you?
Don't Lie (Black Eyed Peas)
Oh shit... I mean YOU don't lie, okay?


What would be playing on a first date?
Twist & Shout (Beatles)
Of course! Dancin' the jitters away is a great way to get it going!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars (Frank Sinatra)
Sedehnye...can I skip a song?...PMS (Mary J Blige) Hello iPod, not helping here...

No comments: