Pages

ching chong cingkidei

Friday, May 19, 2006

Disebabkan saya sangat sangat bosan dan tak punya masa untuk menulis di sini (buat kali ini sahaja, betul!), maka anda terpaksa melayan diri anda dengan meme-meme yang tidak intelek.

Alah, apa salahnya... dapat juga anda kenal saya dengan lebih dekat...kan?


Meme buang masa episod 1

1. Ever been given an engagement ring?
Nowpe.

2. Longest friendship?
Real friendships, right? Mardiana Othman.

3. Last gift you received?
A wonderful 46-pieces Aromatheraphy Candlelight set. The packaging says 'Vanilla Elegance'.

4. How many times have you dropped your cell?
Uncountable.

5. When's the last time you worked out?
Ayo...I think 2 weeks ago. I'm so lazy...

6. Thing you spend a lot of money on?
Books. And CDs.

7. Last food you ate?
Good delicious Thai Food. The whole office gang took me out for lunch.

8. Favorite pair of socks?
You mean pairs. The 99 cents ones you get from Giant.

9. One favorite song?
I Need A Hero by Jennifer Saunders, from ost Shrek2. Corny, I know.

10. Where do you live?
It's at the top corner of this blog.

11. High school you attended:
Sekolah Menengah Taman Melawati. aha.

12. Cell phone service provider:
Maxis.

13. Favorite mall store:
What ah? Isetan? Wait, I don't do malls. Malls are so last year. Let's go boho and shop at Jung's Organics. Muahahaha...

14. Longest job ever had:
Fulltime daughter. Not complaining, I love being a daughter.

15. Do you own a pair of dice?:
I sure do..*wink!*

16. Do you prank call people?:
Used to do that all the time. I'd call corporations and theme parks and fast food hotlines and prank them. Not anymore though. I might not make it to heaven if I do so.

17. Last wedding attended?:
My mom's colleague's daughter's.

18. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery:
Hani Kartina. she's dirt rich, but I'd belanja her anyway. Wait, lottery is haram. So nobody. (Think Gollum)

19. Last time you attended church:
I don't go to church. Masjid? Erm..a long time ago...

21. Biggest lie you have heard?
The 9/11 Pentagon crash. Bush's WMD excuse. Anything that comes out from Bush's mouth, really. Oh, there's no mouth. He just craps all the time.

23. Where's your favorite place to eat with friends?
No, it's not McDonalds. Lotus with UiTM friends, Calypso with Cekapees, BlackWhite with Hani.

24. Can you cook?
Yes. Wicked.

25. What car do you drive?
Drive? what is that?

26. Best kisser?
I don't think I should indulge you with my thoughts on this...

27. Last time you cried?:
Yesterday, when Tini gave me John Legend's CD as my birthday gift. Terharu...

28. Most disliked food:
Oat.

29. Thing you like most about yourself?:
My eyes.

30. Thing you dislike most about yourself:
I cannot resist food. There you go.

31. Favorite name:
Tyler

32. Longest shift you have worked at a job?
3 days in a row.

33. Favorite movie?
I think ...my best friend's wedding.

34. Can you sing?:
Yes. The quality is subjective, though.

35. Last concert?
Blue's concert kat Kiara. All rise, all rise (muahahaha,,,)

36. Last kiss?
Pearl Jam (hehehe!)

37. Last movie rented?:
The last one was...The Last Mohican, 10 years ago.

38. Thing you never leave home without?:
My inhaler. And bra.

39. Favorite vacation spot?:
Scotland.

40. Do you like chinese food?
Yes I do, as long as they're halal.

41. Pillows: down or synthetic?
Apa-apa saja la, as long as they're not the whispy type.

42. Is your room clean?:
Never has been, never will be.

43. Laptop or desktop computer?:
Desktop for now. Laptop when I have enough to get ibook.

44. Favorite comedian?:
Oh, this is hard... Colin from Whose Line. Nasty!

45. Do you smoke?:
No. Never will.

46. Sleep with or without clothes?
Without. but that's kinda hard to pull, I share my room with my sisters.

47. Who sleeps with you every night?
Mr. Bantal!

48. Long distance relationships work?
For me yes. For the partner, maybe not.

49. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?:
Not me, but a few times with friends.

50. Pancakes or french toast?
French toast! I hate pancakes. ( I should add that to no.28)

51. Do you like coffee?
Yes. No. Depends.

52. How do you like your eggs?
Sunny side up.

53. Do you believe in astrology?:
Sometimes.

54. Last person you talked to on the phone?:
A Ms. Rebecca. Donno who.

55. Last person on your missed call list?:
Eva Mazwisya

56. What was the last text message you recieved?:
"Aku kat Cheras. Ko?"

57. Mcdonalds or burger king?
McD.

58. Number of pillows?
5 on the bed. 2 always end up on the floor in the mornings.

59. What are you wearing right now?:
Slacks, shirt, and a bold orange halloween jacket. Out of season but comfortable to boot.

60. Pick a lyric, any lyric or song?
"Baby when I used to love you..."

61. What kind of jelly do you like on your pb & j
Strawberry.

62. Can you play pool?:
No.

63. Do you know how to swim?:
Yes. Just stay afloat, right?

64. Favorite ice cream?
Mint.

65. Do you like maps?:
Huh? So far so good...

66. Tell me a random fact about yourself?:
I like to write letters. Snail mails.

68. Ever attend a theme party?:
Masquerade, schoolplay, diva glam, what else...

69. What is your favorite season?
Fall.

70. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
Just now. Kak Feeza's lawak.

71. What time did you wake up this morning?
5.45am

72. Best thing about winter?
The best thing is...We don't have em here in Malaysia. huhu.

73. Last time a cop gave you a ticket?
never, really. Kat UiTM pu tak pernah kena saman. kebal kot...

75. Name of your first pet?:
Hammie the Hamster. I was 2.

76. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
ok jeh...

77. What are you doing this weekend?
Sleeping the day away...

78. Favorite alcoholic drink:
I don't drink alcohol.

79. What is the third letter of your name?:
y

80. How old are your pets?:
Kem is about 8 months.

81. What color is your backpack?
Black & blue

82. Are you sick?:
Not at the moment.

83. Favorite sports player (if you have one...)
Fung Keok Keong. Heh. My grandma used to call him Punkoq Keong. hehe.

84. Is the bathroom open?:
Yeah.

85. Why did my dog just pee on my couch?
I thught he peed on everything?

86. Do you think dogs think we speak gibberish?
No. They sure understand the word 'food'.

87. Are you smiling?:
Yes.

88. Do you have on eyeliner?:
Nope.

89. Do you miss someone right now?
Kinda

90. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Mekah, Scotland, Bali. In that order.

91.Do you have a live journal?
No. I'm a blogsport babe.

92. Are you in high school?
Nope.

93. Do you have a crush?:
du'h...

94. What is your favorite nickname for yourself?
Not telling this. I might get teased :P

95. What color is your bathing suit?:
The last one I had was black.

96. Favorite concert ever:
The one guns n roses had in mid 90s. Or Metallica's S&M.

97. Did you go on vacation last month?
No.

98. Have you ever been on a cruise?:
No.

99. Do you have a sister?:
2 younger sisters.

100. Are you upstairs?:
I think the right question would be "Amoi, are you alright upstairs there, ah?"

No comments: